SquareHub’s Dinner-Table Social NetworkBy
Dave Cotter was an executive at Internet giant Amazon when his marriage collapsed. His divorce spawned the kind of logistics challenges that sophisticated algorithms couldn’t solve: how to coordinate with his ex on the care of his three daughters, and how to remain part of their special moments, even when he couldn’t be there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing