Billionaire Cheng’s NWS to Buy Stake in Beijing AirportJoshua Fellman and Jasmine Wang
NWS Holdings Ltd., controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Cheng Yu-tung, agreed to buy a stake in the operator of China’s biggest airport from sovereign-wealth fund GIC Pte, betting on a surge in travelers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster