Hartford Said to Consider Sale of Corporate-Owned Life BusinessMatthew Monks
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., the insurer that rebuffed an activist’s calls to split into two companies last year, is considering a sale of a business that offered companies life insurance policies on their employees, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap