Frontier Said to Plan Bond Sale for AT&T Connecticut DealKrista Giovacco
Frontier Communications Corp. will sell bonds to support its $2 billion purchase of AT&T Inc.’s Connecticut landline business and fiber-optic network, according to a person with knowledge of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020