Canada Envoy Sees Rail Growth as Answer to Keystone FoesJim Snyder
Canada’s U.S. ambassador said the fact that rail lines are carrying more heavy crude from the Alberta oil sands than before should prompt President Barack Obama to approve the Keystone XL pipeline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing