AT&T Sells Connecticut Operations to Frontier for $2 BillionJames Callan and Scott Moritz
AT&T Inc. agreed to sell its Connecticut landline unit, including Internet and TV services, to Frontier Communications Corp. for $2 billion, letting the company focus on the more lucrative wireless business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone