Zimbabwe Marange Diamonds Draw ‘Much’ Interest in AntwerpGodfrey Marawanyika
The first auction of diamonds originating from Zimbabwe’s eastern Marange fields following the removal of European Union sanctions has attracted “much interest,” the Antwerp World Diamond Centre said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet