OppenheimerFunds Appoints Steinmetz to Succeed CEO GlavinChristopher Condon
OppenheimerFunds, the money manager owned by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co., appointed President Arthur P. Steinmetz to the role of chief executive officer effective July 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing