Israel May Need to Take Steps If Home Prices Rise More, IMF SaysAlisa Odenheimer
Israel’s finance ministry and central bank may both need to take action if home prices keep rising, the International Monetary Fund said today, while warning of a possible shock to banks’ stability if prices fall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks