Google Says Breach-of-Privacy Lawsuit Can’t Be Heard in U.K.Kit Chellel
Google Inc. sought to block a U.K. lawsuit by a group of Internet users who say the the world’s biggest search-engine company breached their privacy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy