Germany Should Sell 32% Deutsche Telekom Stake, Adviser SaysCornelius Rahn and Tino Andresen
Germany should sell its holding in Deutsche Telekom AG to avoid any conflicts of interest and use the proceeds to accelerate the building of faster communications networks in the country, according to an advisory group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’