BlackRock Says Followed Rules With Telecom Italia StakeDaniele Lepido
BlackRock Inc. said it complied with Italian disclosure requirements after a regulator said the world’s largest money manager may have broken rules by failing to report an increase of its stake in Telecom Italia SpA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy