Sompo Japan Considers Acquisition of U.K.’s Canopius GroupPavel Alpeyev and Ma Jie
Sompo Japan Insurance Inc., a unit of Japan’s third-largest casualty insurer group by market value, is considering buying U.K.’s Canopius Group Ltd. as it continues an overseas expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis