Skidding Volkswagen Changes Drivers in the U.S.By
Volkswagen is replacing its U.S. chief after losing traction in the country’s red-hot car market. Jonathan Browning, who had steered VW’s American operations since 2010, will leave on Jan. 1 for “personal reasons,” the company said, while VW veteran Michael Horn takes his post.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’