Even the World's Biggest Sports Agency Can't Keep Roger FedererBy
One of the biggest names in global sports is starting a small business in Cleveland. Roger Federer and his agent, Tony Godsick, the New York Times reports, are partnered with a pair of wealthy investors to form a boutique sports agency, Team8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing