Kimchi Price Plunge Adding to Record Linker Loss: Korea MarketsYewon Kang and Eunkyung Seo
Plunging costs for staples from kimchi to gasoline in South Korea are adding to record losses on inflation-protected notes and the country’s biggest bond fund manager is still cautious.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day