Phoenix Solar to Build Jordan’s Biggest Solar Photovoltaic PlantStefan Nicola
Phoenix Solar AG, a German developer of solar power plants, said it won an order to help erect what will be Jordan’s biggest photovoltaic generator.
Phoenix Solar’s Singapore unit and Mustakbal Clean Tech won a contract from Ma’an Development Co. to build a 1-megawatt plant using 4,032 Trina Solar Ltd. modules and 56 inverters from SMA Solar Technology AG, the Sulzemoos-based company said today in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data