Billionaire Prokhorov’s Intergeo to Buy Canada’s MercatorYuliya Fedorinova and Liezel Hill
Intergeo MMC Ltd., a mining company controlled by Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s Onexim Group, agreed to buy copper producer Mercator Minerals Ltd. in a reverse takeover that will give it a share listing in Toronto.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy