Alberta Wind Power Projects at Risk From Low Electricity PriceJeremy van Loon
Expansion of wind power in Alberta, which relies on coal to generate about half its electricity, will slow in the coming years without incentives, according to the Canadian Wind Energy Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’