Thai Baht Rises to Two-Week High After Yingluck Dissolves HouseYumi Teso
Thailand’s baht rose to a two-week high after Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra dissolved parliament to defuse anti-government protests that are now in their second month in Bangkok.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy