Pound Falls From Two-Year High as Weale Says Inflation CoolingEshe Nelson
The pound fell from a two-year high against the dollar as Bank of England policy maker Martin Weale said there has been a “sharp and unexpected” decline in inflation since the summer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day