Midcontinent Gasoline Slumps as Processing Reaches Record HighChristine Harvey
U.S. Midcontinent gasoline weakened for a second day after a government report showed Midwest refineries processed the most crude oil on record last week, indicating increased production of refined products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing