Lone Star’s Irish Unit Invests $817 Million in 2013 DealsDonal Griffin
Lone Star Funds’ Irish unit invested at least $817 million in deals this year as the private-equity firm seeks to profit from Europe’s fiscal crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing