CapCo’s Covent Garden Apartment Project Wins ApprovalNeil Callanan
Capital & Counties Properties Plc, the London developer that owns most of Covent Garden, won approval to build 45 apartments in the district as well as shops and restaurants as property values in the city reach records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet