CapCo’s Covent Garden Apartment Project Wins ApprovalNeil Callanan
Capital & Counties Properties Plc, the London developer that owns most of Covent Garden, won approval to build 45 apartments in the district as well as shops and restaurants as property values in the city reach records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe