Boeing Tops Airbus for $6.5 Billion Air Canada OrderFrederic Tomesco and Julie Johnsson
Boeing Co. ousted Airbus SAS as Air Canada’s primary supplier of narrow-body jets, winning an order valued at $6.5 billion for the 737 Max model as they vie for supremacy in the biggest segment of the aircraft market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States