U.S. Stocks Drop on Fed Bets Amid Budget Talks, DataNick Taborek and Callie Bost
U.S. stocks fell, after the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index reached a record, as investors weighed federal budget negotiations and better-than-estimated economic data to gauge the timing of any Federal Reserve stimulus cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap