U.S. 3-Year Note Sale Draws Most Demand in 10 Months on Fed BetsCordell Eddings and Daniel Kruger
Treasury three-year notes rose after the U.S. sold $30 billion of the debt to the strongest demand since February amid bets the Federal Reserve will keep interest rates low even as it considers when to slow bond purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day