Tencent to Invest at Least $1.6 Billion in China’s QianhaiLulu Yilun Chen
Tencent Holdings Ltd., Asia’s largest Internet company, set up e-commerce and Internet finance businesses in China’s Qianhai economic zone as it steps up the battle for users with Baidu Inc. and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day