Modern Farmer Combines Serious Coverage With LambCam, Hits JackpotBy
As mainstream media outlets struggle to balance a commitment to serious journalism with the public’s seemingly insatiable appetite for cute animals, Modern Farmer and ModernFarmer.com are in an enviable position. Launched less than a year ago and funded by Canadian investment firm Fiore Capital, the quarterly and its digital counterpart manage both straight-faced reporting and adorable animal livecams.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing