Mississippi Denies Entergy’s $1.78 Billion Deal With ITCMark Chediak and Jim Polson
Entergy Corp.’s $1.78 billion sale of high-voltage power lines across four states to ITC Holdings Corp. was rejected by Mississippi regulators, threatening to unravel the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting