Loans by Phone, Discounting Death Spiral, Small Business Saturday Hypocrite: Dec. 10By
The mobile revolution is beginning to shake up small business lending, reports Mohana Ravindranath. [Washington Post]
Here’s how to keep your business’s holiday party safe, writes Ted Devine. [Huffington Post]
Steve McKee urges small companies to avoid the discounting death spiral. [Businessweek.com]
Vincent Moss reports that U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron was called out for tweeting a picture of himself at an independent butcher’s shopp during Britain’s celebration of Small Business Saturday—and then going shopping at a large bookstore chain. [Daily Mirror]
The holiday season is the sweetest time of year for chocolate makers (video). [Fox Business]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO