Dr. Phil-Backed Startup Launches Online Medical ExamsBy
In his various professional incarnations, Phillip “Dr. Phil” McGraw has been a practicing psychologist, bestselling author, television personality, and spokesman for weight-loss products of dubious efficacy. Now he’s got a part-time gig as an adviser to a startup called Doctor On Demand, which is announcing itself to the public today. The service will try to increase online access to doctors, which could have far-reaching effects on health care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing