CPPIB, Dexus Raise Bid for Commonwealth Fund to A$3 BlnNichola Saminather
Dexus Property Group and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board raised their offer for the office fund controlled by Commonwealth Bank of Australia to A$3 billion ($2.7 billion), challenging GPT Group’s bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day