American Airlines' Departing CEO Gets a $17 Million Bon VoyageBy
For much of this year, the old American Airlines battled in bankruptcy court to award its departing chief executive a $20 million severance award, drawing protests from company employees and a federal agency. But fear not for Chairman Tom Horton’s financial future—on Monday the board of the new American Airlines gave him nearly $17 million in cash and stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’