SL Green Expects New Midtown New York Rezoning Plan in Next YearDavid M. Levitt
SL Green Realty Corp., New York’s largest office landlord, expects there to be a new plan in place for rezoning the east side of midtown Manhattan in the next year, President Andrew Mathias said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards