Singapore’s Nov. Foreign-Exchange Reserves Rise to US$271.9BManish Modi
Foreign-exchange reserves rise 0.04% from $271.78b a month ago, Monetary Authority of Singapore says on website. * Gold & foreign exchange +1.1% from a month ago to S$338b
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day