S&P Says ECB’s Review of Banks to Have ‘Limited’ EffectFabio Benedetti-Valentini
The European Central Bank’s review of the quality of lenders’ assets will have a “limited” effect on credit ratings because banks have enough time to strengthen capital, according to Standard & Poor’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap