Chinese Insurers Rise on Pension Tax Deferral: Hong Kong MoverBloomberg News
Chinese insurers rose in Hong Kong trading after the government said it will allow tax deferral for employer pension plans, a move Ping An Securities Co. said would help double such assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline