‘Frozen’ Skates Past ‘Hunger Games’ to No. 1 Weekend SpotBen Livesey and Sarika Gangar
“Frozen,” the animated film from Walt Disney Co., placed first in U.S. and Canadian theaters, collecting $31.6 million in weekend ticket sales and toppling “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” after two weeks as No. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day