EBay’s Donahoe Calls Product Delivery by Drones a FantasyDanielle Kucera and Emily Chang
EBay Inc. Chief Executive Officer John Donahoe called the delivery of products by drones -- a project that rival Amazon.com Inc. is working on -- a fantasy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe