CME in Final Stage of BOE Talks on Europe Exchange, CEO SaysNandini Sukumar and Chanyaporn Chanjaroen
CME Group Inc. is in the final stages of talks with the Bank of England to start a new European exchange and is confident it will be allowed to offer currency futures, according to its chief executive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis