Review: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
In the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which airs on Dec. 10 on CBS, 40 genetically gifted models flaunt their bums in elaborate outfits unlike anything sold in the store. There’s a racy soccer star, a hot policewoman, and an enticing equestrian. It’s a parade of sexy Halloween costumes—a tween parent’s worst nightmare. The hour includes performances by Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy, who simultaneously sing and mingle with the girls, as well as pans to screaming Victoria’s Secret retail associates in the enthusiastic front row. Fashion designer Valentino Garavani is there, as are jaded bloggers and, of course, Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine. His fiancée, Behati Prinsloo, walks as one of the brand’s famed Angels: sequined vest, white panties, 10-foot feathered wings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster