Goldman Obtains Veto Right Through Minority Stake in Dong EnergyPeter Levring
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., which is paying $1.5 billion for a minority stake in Dong Energy A/S, will get veto powers enabling it to block strategic decisions, according to a Danish Finance Ministry document.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis