Dish’s Ergen Defends LightSquared Debt Purchases as SmartTiffany Kary
Billionaire Charles Ergen said his purchases of bankrupt LightSquared Inc.’s debt were smart, not illegal, and that a lawsuit challenging his $2.22 billion bid for the company should be thrown out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Edges Lower Amid Shutdown; Stocks Advance: Markets Wrap