Aussie-Kiwi Parity Bets Emerge as Rates Split: Australia CreditKristine Aquino and Candice Zachariahs
Currency traders are starting to price in a greater chance of the Australian dollar plunging to parity against its New Zealand counterpart for the first time as interest rates diverge in the two nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy