Swiss Stocks Post Biggest Two-Day Decline in Three MonthsCorinne Gretler
Swiss stocks fell, posting their biggest two-day drop in three months, as a report showed companies in the U.S. hired more people than expected, spurring concern the Federal Reserve will reduce monthly bond purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing