Shui On Sells Project to China Life for $545 MillionKelvin Wong
Shui On Land Ltd., controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Vincent Lo, is selling a project in Shanghai for 3.32 billion yuan ($545 million), the second asset sale by the developer in a week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States