AMC Theater Chain Offers Fans Shares in $368 Million IPOChristopher Palmeri
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., the U.S. movie chain controlled by China’s second-richest man, is inviting members of its customer loyalty plan to buy shares in a $368 million public offering along with Wall Street investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe