Twitter IPO Sparks Investor Interest in Social StartupsSarah Frier
DataSift Inc., a startup that makes information from social sites easier to manipulate, wasn’t planning on raising money this year -- until Twitter Inc.’s initial public offering prompted a surge of investor interest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy