RVs, Fueled by Cheap Loans, Pick Up SteamBy
Detroit may be booming, but the biggest vehicle news of the week may be coming out of Louisville, Ky. That’s where the RV industry is circling those giant metal wagons for its annual show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster